Tata Launches Limited Edition Nexon KRAZ With Vibrant Cosmetic Updates
Tata motors, the Indian carmaker has launched its limited edition Nexon KRAZ (pronounced as craze) in India to celebrate its first anniversary of the Tata compact SUV-Nexon.
The sub 4M SUV is available in two variants: KRAZ and KRAZ plus. Tata Nexon Kraz limited edition price starts at Rs 7.14 lakh and 8.04 lakh for its base model petrol and diesel respectively. On the other hand for the top model it is available for rs 7.76 lakh and 8.67 lakh for petrol and diesel respectively.
Tata Nexon interior and exterior
- Based on the XM variant (Nexon KRAZ), is equipped with features like dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and BA, parking sensors, Harman music system with bluetooth, manual AC, all power windows and electrically adjustable ORVMs where as the XT variant (KRAZ plus), is equipped electrically foldable ORVMs, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, cooled glove box and a shark-fin antenna. Both Nexon KRAZ and KRAZ plus comes with it a moderator of cosmetic changes both on both, the exterior and interior of the car.
- From inside,the neo-green colour can be seen on the stitching for the seats along with the surrounds for the AC vents and also for the Z on the Kraz badge on the centre console. The dashboard, centre console, door panels and a section of the steering wheel all feature a piano black finish, bringing a premium look to the Kraz’s interiors.
- Tromso black paint job with a sonic silver roof to give the SUV a dual-tone colour effect along with a ‘neo-green’ colour scheme for the mirrors, wheel accents, grille insert and Kraz badging are included in the exterior changes of Nexon Kraz.
Tata Nexon interior
Tata Nexon exterior
Tata Nexon engine specifications
- In the Tata Nexon KRAZ, both engines send power to the front wheels via a 6-speed manual transmission. The KRAZ, like the other Nexon models, gets 3 driving modes – Eco, City and Sport, which change the engine’s power output to suit the driving style required.
- Based on the XT variant of the regular Nexon, the Tata Nexon KRAZ is only available with a manual gearbox regardless of the engine choice.
- The 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine on the Nexon KRAZ produces 108.5 Bhp and 170 Nm of torque while the 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel produces 108.5 Bhp and 260 Nm of peak torque.
Tata Nexon KRAZ Limited Edition Price List
|KRAZ (Petrol)||Rs 7,14,951|
|KRAZ+ (Petrol)||Rs 7,76,595|
|KRAZ (Diesel)||Rs 8,07,566|
Tata Nexon other salient features
- The Tata Nexon KRAZ comes packed with a host of features including a 4-speaker audio set-up from Harman which also brings Bluetooth connectivity, along with a cooled glovebox, automatic climate control, a shark-fin antenna, rear AC vents and a boot lamp.
- Since both variants of Nexon KRAZ are based on the lower and mid-spec variants, they miss out on features such as a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, projector headlamps with LED DRLs, rear parking camera, day/night IRVM, height adjustable driver seat and push button start, which are available on Nexon XZ and XZ+ variants.
For more auto news and reviews stay tuned with Mechnotechs and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.