Honda BR-V: The Compact Suv
For Honda BR-V, The SUV market in India is going crazy. From large bulky SUVs that were the flavor of the day, the country is slowly and surely moving towards the compact SUV. BR-V offers more features and an easier driving experience than ever before. The BR-V gets along a fresh design language to the Honda range and has many things to offer. Let’s look to the detailed specification about the car.
Honda BR-V Exterior
From the outside Honda BRV appears fairly balanced in terms of its proportions. In spite of its dimensions it doesn’t feel too bulky or boxy, thanks to a more car like design. The Honda City headlamps and grille design have been moved onwards to the BR-V too but get slightly chunkier feel and look to them. The bumpers that merge into the wheel arches gives the BR-V a performance oriented look. The design front though is how the BR-V actually does look like an SUV.
Honda BR-V Interior
When talking about interiors,the car can score good remarks. The following are the things which makes the interior of the car more elegant and sophisticated.
- A spacious cabin with wide range of internal visibility that makes it a nice place to be in.
- The highlight of the car is the space available for the fellow passengers.
- Be it the second row seat with features like front & back seat slider and backrest recline adjustments
- Or the third row seat which can actually accommodate full size adults
- For the comfort of the third row passenger, Honda has also provided the seat recline feature here and small storage spaces are provided for improved convenience on long hauls.
- The single touch tumble feature for the second row seats, ensure easy access to the last row seats.
- Also, the split seat folding for both rows provide the user with multiple options for storing tricky luggage in car. This is particularly useful when you don’t trust a courier guy on safe transit of fragile lightweight stuff, over short distances.
Honda BR-V Engine, Mileage & Performance
Honda BRV comes with both petrol as well as the diesel powertrain options. Honda’s revolutionary 1.5L i-DTEC diesel engine, from the Earth Dreams Technology Series, is nothing short of an engineering marvel. The car offers an impressive mileage of 21.9 km/l and an exhilarating power of 100ps. Mated with the 6-speed MT, the aluminium construction engine runs on low friction technology. The 6-speed MT is lightweight with top class transmission efficiency and smooth shift feel.
The all new BR-V sets a high standard in care and safety with its exclusive ACE body structure. This structure enhances self protection while mitigating damage to other vehicles in the event of a collision. To be double sure about your protection, it comes with the driver and front passenger SRS airbags and ABS with EBD.
It could be concluded by saying that the Honda BR-V is certainly a product to look forward to for several reasons. The BR-V may undercut few car under this segment which could make it a great alternative to the other brands. And finally, an affordable Honda SUV has been on the wishlist of many a carbuyer in India. A diesel engine combined with good looks could give the Honda BR-V the edge it needs to battle in a segment that is already hot.